Waterproof Case

gizmo0013

We are going snorkeling and I was wondering if anyone has used these cases if so how water proof are they?

Jumbo Square Beach Safe

SKU: 8813396

92.jpg

8813396S.jpg

largerimage.gif

They'll love this handy item that keeps their valuables safe, dry and buoyant regardless of the environment. Large enough to fit credit cards, money and keys, but small enough to fit in their pocket. Also comes with a neck cord, so they'll always have a hand on their valuables and your logo!

Very waterproof. I have one I use everytime I snorkel.

Hi cruisin*tigger;

can I ask you where you got that, and approx. how much? Also can you buy them on board any of the RCCL ships? We are going on the FOS in March and I would love to get one!

Thanks! Darlene:)

Hi cruisin*tigger;

can I ask you where you got that, and approx. how much? Also can you buy them on board any of the RCCL ships? We are going on the FOS in March and I would love to get one!

I found them on epromo.com

But Im not buying a bulk of them so I can buy from them. I saw some on ebay and at sporting good stores.

Hi cruisin*tigger;

I know you can get them here, and I have seen them on Carnival's ships - can't remember RCCL. You can find them in a lot of places. I even picked one up in a hotel gift shop. They're actually a cute souvenir as they usually have the place's/ship's name on them. :) Should run less than $10.

The one I have is like a necklace - holds car keys, id and cash. I just throw it around my neck when I snorkel and it floats behind me.

I have the Dry-Pak Alligator Wallet 4 X4 that I bought from an online dive shop. It is big enough to hold several cc cards, money and car key. It fits around the neck. It really works. I have the Dry-Pak Belt Pack 6 X 5 X 3/4 that I also use.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived