And She'll have fun fun fun.....

rlbissett

Was not so long ago that I was 60 days out for my trip too....I thought I would die...but the time has flown by!! Now I am actually PACKING!!! Yep when I hear the commercial come on tv I usually go and just watch....and imagine our cruise!! Glad I am not the only one!! :p

Lexi

Lexi - I'll be waving to you from the other side of the web cam :)

I'll be the one at the sail away party on the lido deck with a foo-foo drink in my hand!! :p Just think, Jay, by the time we are disembarking in Galveston :( ....you will have one week to go until cruise time! Then it will be my turn to wave ;)

Lexi

I was doing grocery shopping today & the store music suddenly started playing "Fun, Fun, Fun".

I automatically started to look for a TV ;) and remembered that it was just the song, no TV. It still made me think of my past cruises and my cruise so far in the future. It did put a smile on my face. :)

the rule in my house is....when any cruise commercials come on, we crank the volume waaayyy up and everyone comes running to the tv. we all then watch and then just smile at each other knowing that soon it will be our turn for "just more fun"!!

glad we aren't too weird!!!!

the rule in my house is....when any cruise commercials come on, we crank the volume waaayyy up and everyone comes running to the tv. we all then watch and then just smile at each other knowing that soon it will be our turn for "just more fun"!!

We did that too until the Six Flags commercial came on, and then would turn the home entertainment center on and dance like fools.

Actually made me buy a season pass!

We have less than a week and everytime the commercials come on, my husband is ready to grab the suitcases and the keys and head for the port!! Hope Hurricane Francis doesn't get too crazy--we are sailing the Glory out of Port Canaveral on Saturday! Getting so excited I can't stand waiting . Won't be long now!

We have less than a week and everytime the commercials come on, my husband is ready to grab the suitcases and the keys and head for the port!! Hope Hurricane Francis doesn't get too crazy--we are sailing the Glory out of Port Canaveral on Saturday! Getting so excited I can't stand waiting . Won't be long now!

Ditto-we need to get out of Miami on Sunday! This is my "big" one 15 day Panama Canal.

I was just thinking yesterday when I heard the commercial, that Carnival was VERY smart in marketing! Every single time that song comes on I get a smile on my face... I have 69 days to go... arghhhhh :-)

I think all of us on these boards react to that commercial!!! The ones of us with cruises booked get excited and the ones of us without (been there, too!) get sad. Fun, Fun, Fun in 47 days!!! WhoooHooooooo!!!! Chud

Also, as does Pete...I love the six flags one, too!

Archived