How do you know how many ships will be in port the day yours is?

expericd

Can anyone tell me how to find out how many other ships will be in port the day that yours is there?

I'm on Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas sailing January 12th from San Juan to these ports:

St. Thomas

St. Maarten

Antigua

St. Lucia

Barbados

Can anyone tell me how to find out how many other ships will be in port the day that yours is there?

I'm on Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas sailing January 12th from San Juan to these ports:

St. Thomas

St. Maarten

Antigua

St. Lucia

Barbados

I checked cruisecal for you, and it seems that you will be the only ship at port in St. Thomas, St. Maarten and St. Johns. In Antigua, the Oceana will be there, in Barbados, there will be Oceana and Legend of the Seas. Looks good for you!!

Check out www.cruisecal.com

You will be able to find what you're looking for there!

Seems you may have to take what's on there with a grain of salt. Unless I'm reading it wrong the "today" section has the Freedom in Labadee today while the "Freedom virtual cruise" section has it in cozumel. Interesting site though, glad you pointed it out.

Jimmers

I checked cruisecal for you, and it seems that you will be the only ship at port in St. Thomas, St. Maarten and St. Johns. In Antigua, the Oceana will be there, in Barbados, there will be Oceana and Legend of the Seas. Looks good for you!!

You said it! Yeah, I guess I couldn't get it much better than that....and the day we're on Barbados, we'll be on the Silvermoon Catamaran so those 3 ship loads of people won't matter much anyway! :D

Archived