Princess Cruise questions - pak n play, babysitting, etc.

Keurigirl

Has anyone cruised on Princess with a baby? Our daughter will be 9 months old in a month and we are going on a 7 day cruise to the carribbean. I'm wondering about the in room babysitting, whether there is a pool she can splash in on the ship, and what the pak n play's are like that the ship provides you. If anyone has done this before I'd love some insight! We will be bringing our own baby food.

Princess does not offer ANY babysitting of any kind (in cabin or group) for children under three. Also, there is no pool for children who are not potty trained, but you can bring your own little blow up pool That said, I cruised Princess with twin 13 month-olds and had a wonderful time and the babies were very well treated on board, you just have to know ahead of time that you will have your child with you at all times. Princess will provide all the Gerber baby food you need, you just have to pre-order it (ask your travel agent or call Princess direct).

Have a great trip.

Best,

Mia

I was on the Caribbean Princess (you didn't say which ship) last December and there were so many babies and toddlers on board. You didn't say when you would be going but you very well could be in good company. And the crew just loved the babies. You should have a great time.

Archived