Martini Bar ??

Caliber1

why thank you.

Papparazzi? Way cool name. I might be needing to book the Liberty.

It was a great bar!! There were pictures of famous people all over the bar, floor, walls, etc. And the worlds best Martini maker in the world, Petra, works that bar... she is AMAZING!! Ask for the banana cream pie martini... YUM!!!

I'll be posting pics soon :D

why thank you.

You're certainly welcome.

It actually was a great cruise, good mixture of ages. Heard there were over 400 people involved in the " On deck for the cure walk" with over 70 S&Sers. We had a blast, even have DW almost talked into booking 4.:D

Ask for the banana cream pie martini... YUM!!!

:D

:D OMG...that sounds amazing.

I love bananas:D

You're certainly welcome.

It actually was a great cruise, good mixture of ages. Heard there were over 400 people involved in the " On deck for the cure walk" with over 70 S&Sers. We had a blast, even have DW almost talked into booking 4.:D

Glad you all had a good time. :)

It was a great bar!! There were pictures of famous people all over the bar, floor, walls, etc. And the worlds best Martini maker in the world, Petra, works that bar... she is AMAZING!! Ask for the banana cream pie martini... YUM!!!

I'll be posting pics soon :D

Hey there you sweet thing. Did I get a hug goodbye? :cool: Can you call Carnival and see if they found my liver in the disco. LMAO

Hey there you sweet thing. Did I get a hug goodbye? :cool: Can you call Carnival and see if they found my liver in the disco. LMAO

Hey now! I think you got TWO goodbye hugs :D LOL! It was way too hard to leave everyone that night... always the saddest night. But we'll do it again next year, and it will be even mo'betta!!

If they find your liver, perhaps you could cut me off a little piece??? :p

why thank you.

The Paparazzi Bar has large life-sized pictures of all kinds of celebrities on the walls and on the floor.

Rumor is that one of the S and S babes just might have had her picture taken while she was sitting on Brad Pitt's face.:cool:

Allen

I bet you didn't even have a martini.:cool: :p

Well, I had a double Grey Goose and water, is that close enough?

Hey now! I think you got TWO goodbye hugs :D LOL! It was way too hard to leave everyone that night... always the saddest night. But we'll do it again next year, and it will be even mo'betta!!

If they find your liver, perhaps you could cut me off a little piece??? :p

I don't know about that, maybe need a refresher hug to remember.

Why certainly, if they find it. It prolly jumped overboard. LMAO

The Paparazzi Bar has large life-sized pictures of all kinds of celebrities on the walls and on the floor.

Rumor is that one of the S and S babes just might have had her picture taken while she was sitting on Brad Pitt's face.:cool:

Allen

And who might that have been pray tell?:D

I don't know about that, maybe need a refresher hug to remember.

Why certainly, if they find it. It prolly jumped overboard. LMAO

LMAO! Well, how about next October??? :D

Yeah, I'm still having pains where my liver used to be :p But it was all worth it!!!

Oh yeah, Petra makes a great Toasted Almond Martini (and WAY better than you get in the various PG and Capts parties) And a Martini Royale (delish!! Vodka, Chambord and Champagne...yummy) Everything she made was fabulous... don't go by the menu, ask her to make you one of her specialties, you won't be disappointed!!!

Stinking Petra and the martini bar! I think that's where half my bar tab was spent!

Just kidding, Petra was awesome - best bartender ever hands down!! I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Whatever buckethead :p:p:p

:confused: Buckethead?:confused:

well, i don't know what chris is referring to w/ meredith 'zactly, but you can harly be confused about what it might mean for you, lol.:D

you and i are both bucketheads by nature, lol. (as is repete, liv and obx too, for that matter, lol).

i know i have severe bucket ordering issues.

Me too. Does it make me a bad person to have a bucket in my had around 9ish?:D :p

Of course not! That's late!!! :p Now, if the bucket is on your head... that of course is a different story :D Man, what a great cruise!! LOL! You REALLY need to... wait, nevermind... I've been down this road before doll :o

That anything like a lamp shade? ;)

I'm thinkin prolly so.

well, i don't know what chris is referring to w/ meredith 'zactly, but you can harly be confused about what it might mean for you, lol.:D

you and i are both bucketheads by nature, lol. (as is repete, liv and obx too, for that matter, lol).

i know i have severe bucket ordering issues.

How is that an issue, unless they run out of buckets. :eek:

Me too. Does it make me a bad person to have a bucket in my had around 9ish?:D :p

Why wait till 9?

Of course not! That's late!!! :p Now, if the bucket is on your head... that of course is a different story :D Man, what a great cruise!! LOL! You REALLY need to... wait, nevermind... I've been down this road before doll :o

Yeah, I've kinda been workin on him too. Me thinks he's scared. :cool: :p Prolly couldn't keep up, stuff like that.

Hey now, I classed up that bar like no one else!! :D

Yeah, yeah, I know, whatever. :o I cannot be held responsible for the things I may do after an afternoon at an all-inclusive beach!

Good times indeed!!! That was a fun afternoon... can't wait til that part of the review :D We will need MAJOR help!! Wish Petra was around to help out!!

Archived