Martini Bar ??

Caliber1

So did anyone ever answer what kind of Martinis were served at the martini bar on board the Liberty?

no.

I'm liking this Mojito mix. I may bring a bottle of that with me and just order vodka from the bar. :D

I'm liking this Mojito mix. I may bring a bottle of that with me and just order vodka from the bar. :D

If you've 86 a few dozen pairs of those shoes you might could have room for a bottle or two of Goose in the suit case as well :p

Repete...I don't think the question has been answered, although I suspect Mr. Coach has scoped it out a time or ten ;)

If you've 86 a few dozen pairs of those shoes you might could have room for a bottle or two of Goose in the suit case as well :p

NEVA! :p You should see how many are driving with me to NY for this upcoming one. :D

Understandable, my DW hates it when I do it, until I bring her back my famous kahlua mudslide :cool: .

Congratulations on your ethics -- the world could use more like you!:)

Thanks. :o Truth is, I'm blessed to be in a situation where I don't have to worry about the bar bill. So I feel extremely fortunate, not ethical.

Understandable, my DW hates it when I do it, until I bring her back my famous kahlua mudslide :cool: .

I bought a bottle of that at the beginning of the summer. Dang thing is still on the shelf-unopened. :eek:

C'mon, throw me a bone, will ya?:p I thought I had met an ethical person. The search continues...

:D

I'll give you that I'm pretty ethical...more ethical than most; striving for perfect ethnical-icity to live up to my name.

Howzzat? :D

How are you going to do that -- eat more Chinese food?;)

Sorry, I know I am not supposed to pick on spelling, but I have no ethics :D

LOL...didn't realize I did that and it took me a couple minutes to figure out what you were talking about!! LOL!!

Funny thing is, I ate Chinese last night so I thought you were getting all psychic on me. It was creepy. :p

I need more coffee or sumpin. :rolleyes:

Pete, just read your ticker-thingie, how come you don't have a cruise booked???????

You have not adopted me yet;)

Actually, thinking about it. I only do 7 day cruises or greater, so the primary reason is that I am not seeing anything from Carnival that appeals to me. I may consider jumping ship and doing a Bermuda trip on "another" line. Any suggestions?

Go ahead and call me Pete if you like for now :p

You have not adopted me yet;)

Actually, thinking about it. I only do 7 day cruises or greater, so the primary reason is that I am not seeing anything from Carnival that appeals to me. I may consider jumping ship and doing a Bermuda trip on "another" line. Any suggestions?

Go ahead and call me Pete if you like for now :p

You can call me Betty and when I call you, I can call you A----Aaal, call you Al. :p

Ok, Al. Don't blame you for wanting 7 days or more. Anything less than 7 just ain't right. Shame if you were gonna jump ship you didn't jump on the NCL cruise I booked when I booked it. Cheap as dirt, so if I hate NCL (which I don't think I will) I won't feel like I lost anthing on the deal. I tried X...the cruise was nice, but too quiet and laid back for my taste, and there was not enough age mix in passengers.

Bermuda is nice (haven't cruised there but been there on a land vacation, a long time ago) Cruises there tend to be expensive and you have to cruise in the summer months or else it ewill be too cold. Summer being hurricane season and all, you could wind up with a suitcase full of warm weather clothing and wind up re-routed to New England. New England is (of course) awesome, but not when you're expecting Bermuda...so hurricane season has to be taken into consideration.

Have you thought about a possible S. American cruise?? How about Europe? These would be my choices when looking into a long cruise...jmo.

Panam Canal cruise was GREAT, but again, I'd try another line besides Celebrity...unless you like to be with Octogenarians for 2 weeks.

You can call me Betty and when I call you, I can call you A----Aaal, call you Al. :p

Ok, Al. Don't blame you for wanting 7 days or more. Anything less than 7 just ain't right. Shame if you were gonna jump ship you didn't jump on the NCL cruise I booked when I booked it. Cheap as dirt, so if I hate NCL (which I don't think I will) I won't feel like I lost anthing on the deal. I tried X...the cruise was nice, but too quiet and laid back for my taste, and there was not enough age mix in passengers.

Bermuda is nice (haven't cruised there but been there on a land vacation, a long time ago) Cruises there tend to be expensive and you have to cruise in the summer months or else it ewill be too cold. Summer being hurricane season and all, you could wind up with a suitcase full of warm weather clothing and wind up re-routed to New England. New England is (of course) awesome, but not when you're expecting Bermuda...so hurricane season has to be taken into consideration.

Have you thought about a possible S. American cruise?? How about Europe? These would be my choices when looking into a long cruise...jmo.

Panam Canal cruise was GREAT, but again, I'd try another line besides Celebrity...unless you like to be with Octogenarians for 2 weeks.

"I need a photo opportunity, I want a shot at redemption" :D

Yeh, I should have given more info. I have to sail in summer months because of the kids. My DS is in the gifted program in high school and really can't miss any school days. We pulled him out for a week when he was in elementary school and had a blast (and cheap too), but can't do that with calculus;) .

We did Bermuda in 1992 on a since-retired RCCL ship, but I always wanted to go back.

I can get military discount, so maybe I'll hold off until we get closer to summer and see what's out there. I am interested in seeing your opinion of NCL -- I really don't like what I have heard so far.

I am interested in seeing your opinion of NCL -- I really don't like what I have heard so far.

I can't wait to test those waters myself...but if you're hearing about NCL from the CCL boards, it's different than what you read of NCL on the NCL boards.

Just as if you want to any of the other boards here and read about Carnival, you'd get a different picture than what your CCL experiences have been, true???

I didn't want to try NCL because of the things I read right here...then after we booked it and I read the NCL boards, found out the difference between NCL and NCLA....and thought about the fact that NCL has a LOT of ships and manages to fill them, I figured they can't be all that bad. BUT, that being said, if you trust my judgement, I'll come back with an honest opinion.

back to your cruise...is there a specific port you like to sail from?? Are you hell bent on Bermuda??

"don't wanna end up a cartoon, in a cartoon graveyard"

Archived