Early Pride debarkation

Hawk15

We had a flight that early from LAX and we made it, but it was close! We went to the pursor with a copy of our flights and they gave us the early disembarkation tags. We got in our van transfer, and off we went. It was busy at the airport and a bit confusing, but we made it with no time to spare.:o

We were on the Pride on the Sept 2 "Cruise to Somewhere Else" (thanks to weather). Debark started around 8:00, and we got off by 8:45 (main deck aft) using self debark. We were driving out by 9:00.

However, the ship was about 800 pax short of full thanks to the last minute changes and cancelations. I don't know that I would try any flight before noon. One accident on the freeway and you would miss for sure.

You definitely need to be off in the first batch - that will be the early flight debarkation. If you haven't got early flight tags, go see the purser's desk with your flight info and they will get you into that group.

The ship was about half an hour late starting clearance this last Sunday, Immigration and DHS took longer than expected.

On the Pride this September, we had to take proof of an early flight (before 2pm I believe) down to the Purser's Desk. We had a International flight leaving at 1:30 so had to be at LAX at 11:30; we got our early disembarkation tags; were off the ship by 8:30 and at LAX at 9:30. Loads of time and not much traffic on the freeways on a Sunday morning.

Archived