Got my e-docs!

routonc

Finally got my e-docs printed! Yay! We're cruising in like 18-19 days, on the 21st.

I have a question about the luggage tags. I don't have a working printer right now and was trying to print from my school. Of course they are in black / white. Do the tags have to be colored?

Question about e-doc luggage tags:

When I cruised RCCL recently and had e-docs, even though they had a tag you could print out, they also said you could ask the luggage handlers at the pier for actual tags (which we did, and it worked out fine). Can you do this on Carnival, or do you *have* to pre-print them yourself?

Finally got my e-docs printed! Yay! We're cruising in like 18-19 days, on the 21st.

I have a question about the luggage tags. I don't have a working printer right now and was trying to print from my school. Of course they are in black / white. Do the tags have to be colored?

Thanks everyone. We'll have more printed out then, and won't put them on until we get to the pier. We'll ask for some while there, though, and use the e-doc tags if needed.

my e tags were blue--our friends who sailed with us printed theirs in black and white--no problem. We both took a yellow hi-lighter and hi-lighted our cabin numbers. We even got the case of cokes we taped a tag to and sent with the luggage.

I read here that they DO NOT have to be in color, because no matter what deck you are on, the E-Tags print out in salmon color.

Kathy

That is a very generalized statement because my e-doc luggage tags are blue:)

The PDFs are protected so you can't extract pages. I'm wondering what might happen if I scan my tag page, change the blue to pink (Is "salmon" realy a color? :D) and put VIP on them. :D

You will end up in Rome :eek:

OK, can you tell me just what is a PDF and just why are you "extracting" pages :confused: whatever that means?

I accidently hit the edocs button when I tried to view them. I want my docs mailed to me. Carnivals web site will no give the option to mail them now. How can I get my docs mail to me?

Yes you can. Call Customer Relations, sorry I do not have the number, but if you are very nice to the person that answers the phone, she should change it back for you. But when you go back to look at your documents online after she has changed if for you, don't forget to click on paper.

Go to the Carnival site and see if you can find any number, and hopefully they can transfer you. Good luck.

You will end up in Rome :eek:

That might not be so bad.... At least I'll be able to gauk at women like a captain would. :p

OK, can you tell me just what is a PDF and just why are you "extracting" pages :confused: whatever that means?

PDFs are basically document files. They're how edocs come. Mine is 10 pages, the last page is the luggage tag. I'd have to take that page out to be able to change the tag's color. :D

I read here that they DO NOT have to be in color, because no matter what deck you are on, the E-Tags print out in salmon color.

Kathy

I'm not sure about needing to be in color, but they are most definitely not all salmon... I am on the riviera deck, and mine printed out blue.

Archived