Native Way next November

runningcrazy

We (my family of four and another family of four) will be in Grand Cayman on 11/24/08--I know it is forever from now!--anyway I had heard that the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point was the excursion to do. The problem is we will be in port from 7:00am until 2:00pm. I contacted Native Way and they were very generous in offering an alternative to the normal excursion time of 8:30-until 1:30ish. The problem is I need to find an additional 7 people (at least--they said 15+) who are interested in this excursion--any takers?? I believe the cost is $60 pp and is a 5 hour tour

(7:30-12:30ish). We will be on the Inspiration Thanksgiving week '08. I realize this is forever in the future, but I do nothing last minute-issues I know!! Please contact me via this website or through my personal email if interested.

Thanks so much for those of you that respond. By the way there will be 4 boys ages 12,11,9, and 9 for those of you with children.

Debbie

dearley@monroelocalschools.com

have you gotten any takers? We are going to be here as well UNLESS our school district decided to NOT give us the entire week off at Thanksgiving next year. I will not know until January though.

We love this tour and will do it again.

We are on the Conquest and arrive at 7 am as well. We are a family of four and next year will be 41/40, son 13 and daughther 15.

will there be a problem if we are on a different ship than you? IF not, once I find out about our schedule we would be able to book this as well.

Hey there, thank you for answering--I didn't think anyone was going to respond! I don't think it matters what ship you are on. The woman that I spoke to just said I needed 15+ and they would begin the tour at 7:30 instead of 8:30 because they couldn't guarantee us getting back by the 2:00pm sailing. I am also a teacher and get the thanksgiving week off as well--I guess I'm kind of taking a chance booking the tour before the next calendar is out but it should be okay--it has been this way for the past four years.

Let me give you my email address and then when you know for sure you can email me and we can go from there. Maybe I should post the same request on the Conquest roll call??

Talk to you soon--

Debbie

I'm in Ohio, where are you located??

We (my family of four and another family of four) will be in Grand Cayman on 11/24/08--I know it is forever from now!--anyway I had heard that the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point was the excursion to do. The problem is we will be in port from 7:00am until 2:00pm. I contacted Native Way and they were very generous in offering an alternative to the normal excursion time of 8:30-until 1:30ish. The problem is I need to find an additional 7 people (at least--they said 15+) who are interested in this excursion--any takers?? I believe the cost is $60 pp and is a 5 hour tour

(7:30-12:30ish). We will be on the Inspiration Thanksgiving week '08. I realize this is forever in the future, but I do nothing last minute-issues I know!! Please contact me via this website or through my personal email if interested.

Thanks so much for those of you that respond. By the way there will be 4 boys ages 12,11,9, and 9 for those of you with children.

Debbie

please post this on your roll call thread.. it is against Cruise Critic guidelines to post for tour shares on any board except the roll call board.. please review the guidelines .. this thread will be closed and give you time to repost in the proper board...

Archived