Alaskan cruise pictures

jmk22574

Apparently I'm pretty clueless on attaching a link to the review I wrote and posted last night. I wanted to include a Kodak Easy Share photo album that I created, but I'm obviously doing something wrong. I have created a photo album of some of my favorite pictures from our cruise, so it has been narrowed down from the crazy number of pictures we took in total. If anyone would like me to send them an invitation to view the album, please leave your e-mail address or e-mail me at jmk22574@yahoo.com and I can send it to you that way.

I really wanted to attach the photos to my review, so I apologize that I'm not able to do that. Our cruise was to Alaska, September 23-30 on the Noordam.

Jill

For future reference, to insert a link, start a new message and press the icon that looks like a blue globe with a link of chain in front of it (it's three to the left of the insert image - yellow colored - icon).

Archived