Zuiderdam SS 8084

NYCBeach

No to flat screens... not till drydock next spring.

I know DVDs are in the Deluxe Suites, but don't know about the Suberior Suites.

Sorry, I don't know the cabin.

I really don't know much, do I?:)

Have a great cruise though!!!

Thanks for taking the time to answer,Brian. I am very pleased as I had SZ guarantee and this is exactly where I wanted to be on board. Well actually, I would have preferred to be one deck down and it an SA! But this will suit me very well.

Dear Brian, I've just realized there's an overhang from Lido deck. Did this mean there was no sun on the balcony at all? It would stand to reason. I'm a little disappointed because I did think about sunbathing out there. Can you let me know? Thanks much.

Dear Brian, I've just realized there's an overhang from Lido deck. Did this mean there was no sun on the balcony at all? It would stand to reason. I'm a little disappointed because I did think about sunbathing out there. Can you let me know? Thanks much.

Very little direct sun on the verandah unless the sun is low in the sky - but it's a short walk up to the Lido.

we booked SZ guarantee and ended up a few doors down from you.

I hope we don't get too much noise from the Lido...

are we able to use DVDs?

Not much longer now....

Brian sazid there was no Lido noise on Oosterdam 8086. If you check the deck plans we appear to be under the fixed seating are of the Lido Cafe which would mean no scraping of deck chairs as far as I could see.

He also says there are DVD players in each cabin. I'm sure we'll run into each other. Say hello. My name's Rick.

I am sure I will be too. What's nicer than a very early morning at sea? And since we are heading into shorter days, a great idea to get as much out of them as possible. You are the guys from Atlanta, right? My parents lived in Buckhead for about 20 years. I love it there -- such incredible gardens!

Archived