Cabin Heaven!! Oh yeah!!

KAWS

We're booked on Radiance of the Seas for next March break. I usually do random price checks just to be see the prices and see if they have adjusted up or down. Then I check the available cabins JUST in case something good comes available.

Today it did!! I almost had a fit when I saw that 9256 and 9258 were available. We managed to switch over our booking and now we have that lovely HUGE balcony on 9256 and our friends will be right next door to us. Oh lovely day!! I hope the balconies open up next to each other and if so, I'm sure we'll be spending a whole lot of time out on them.

If you have not been on the Radiance you will love the ship. And as for your super grab, you are not alone. We are wait listed for 9256 on our next cruise on the Serenade.

Consider yourself CHARMED and enjoy your cruise.

You are going to love the cabin especially the balcony. We have it again in January on our 10 night Panama cruise on the Brilliance. There are some pics of the cabin in the link by my name below. :)

Archived