Great idea from members

goofy1771

I had to come back and post to make this known. The members on this forum have saved me! (and my back) No more will I have to carry a huge bag full of my girlfriend's shoes. :D

A few members recommended Switchflops to me a few weeks back. My girlfriend ordered hers and she has hardly taken them off in the last two weeks. We will have all of her shoes taking up less space than mine! She has a brown pair and a black pair along with 8 straps. That makes 16 pairs of shoes in a very small space.

But now I have a different problem. How do I get her to stop buying them??!:confused:

I had to come back and post to make this known. The members on this forum have saved me! (and my back) No more will I have to carry a huge bag full of my girlfriend's shoes. :D

A few members recommended Switchflops to me a few weeks back. My girlfriend ordered hers and she has hardly taken them off in the last two weeks. We will have all of her shoes taking up less space than mine! She has a brown pair and a black pair along with 8 straps. That makes 16 pairs of shoes in a very small space.

But now I have a different problem. How do I get her to stop buying them??!:confused:

What are these? Never heard of them. Would love to see a picture :D

What are these? Never heard of them. Would love to see a picture :D

I tried to find some pictures, but the site is mostly flash. http://www.switchflops.com

I did find a video they made on youtube. Not a great video, but it shows what they are really well. You should be able to find it if you search for "switchflops."

ah, okay. Wow, though, those straps are $10.00 each, a little steep if you ask me.

Well as I told my husband (read: "justified the money") , "But for 10 dollars I get another pair of shoes! Its much cheaper this way!"

He couldn't argue much after that :D

I dunno, at $32 for the shoe, then $10 for each strap it can cost a whole lot more than a bag of flip flops. Although it may save a bit of space, flip flops weigh almost nothing at all, at least mine don't and I wear a size 10 shoe. A pair of mine probably don't even weigh 8 oz.

I still only take one pair for the pool, you really don't need any more than that. If a pair of flip flops breaks, they are cheap enough to just trash and get another pair. The last 2 pair I purchased cost me less than $2 for both, Payless had a buy one, get one pair half price. The first pair were on sale for .98 cents, I got the second for .49 cents.

Archived