Anyone Done the Century Back to Back?

JUST ADD WATER

We have just booked our first back to back cruise on the Century Dec 29 and Jan 3.....has anyone done one or both of these cruises before (5 night Western and 4 night Western)? We are wondering:

1.) What nights were formal?

2.) Did you have to get off the ship between cruises if you did back to back? (we do NOT have the same cabin both cruises)

3.) Was the Kids Center open the first night(s)?

Any advice is appreciated, the Century does not start this type of cruise again until Dec 20th. If we get any answers before our cruises they will be from previous years passingers :D

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to post my experiences in time to help you, as we are doing the 20 and 24 Dec back to back, and I'm not going looking for you on the pier to fill you in. I have been able to find the following info: Per CCL's back to back desk, customers who are not in the same stateroom, must depart the cruise as if it was the end of their cruise, bags included, pass through customs/immigration and then have the bags processed as a new cruise. On another thread, folks indicated that stateroom crew members have in the past moved the bags, bypassing this requirement. I was faced with the same dilemma, and was fortunate enough to find a same category room that was available for both cruises. We still have to depart the ship, go through customs, but are able to reboard before the new cruisers. I have also been told that formal night is the second night on both cruises.

Archived