Coral Princess kids zone, anyone?

jenonacruise

I have a 7yr boy and I'm taking him on a 17 day cruise next April on the Coral. Has anyone had any experience with the kids zone on the Coral? What did you think?

I know there is a kids pool there. Do they let the kids go in the pool while they are being watched? My son can't swim very well and it would worry me if they let him swim while I wasn't there.

We were on the Coral this past June with our 2 DS (ages 9 and 8). They absolutely loved it! In fact, they wanted to stay on board instead of going into port a couple times. Will your DS be 7 or 8 at the time of the cruise? If he is 8, you will have the option of allowing him to sign himself in and/or out.

As for the pool, at least on our Alaskan cruise, they did not do any swimming activities with the kids (there is a covered pool, so that would have been possible).

Have a great time, it is a beautiful ship!

We were on the Coral this past June with our 2 DS (ages 9 and 8). They absolutely loved it! In fact, they wanted to stay on board instead of going into port a couple times. Will your DS be 7 or 8 at the time of the cruise? If he is 8, you will have the option of allowing him to sign himself in and/or out.

As for the pool, at least on our Alaskan cruise, they did not do any swimming activities with the kids (there is a covered pool, so that would have been possible).

Have a great time, it is a beautiful ship!

mjmalino - I ran across a different post of yours and learned you stayed in the same cabin I will be in for an upcoming cruise. I was wondering if I could give you my email, and if you have any photo's you can share I would love it. my email is: loralu122@yahoo.com thank you.

Archived