What will they do to Rhapsody during the November Dry-dock?

flagger

They are supposed to be adding a Ben & Jerry's ice cream shop. Also have heard that they will put in new carpet and furnishings in rooms. Would also be interested to hear what anyone else might know.

I was aboard the Rhapsody during the week of Aug. 8th, 2004 and specifically inquired with our Head waiter he referred to himself as 1-800-nelly and he was alot of fun. He told us that the ship will be in dry dock for about two weeks and that the crew would staying onboard and replacing carpet, some funiture, some painting, and that they would be adding a Ben and Jerry's and a Seattle coffee shop. He also said RCI has big plans for the Port of Galveston and the big ships are coming. I can't wait!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious about what's being done, too. We're on the Rhapsody the week immediately before it goes into dry dock and again in January (same cabin category), so should be able to include in the review a good "before and after" comparison.

Archived