Shore Excursions & Cancellations

ging466

Hi

I'm travelling on the Dream around Sth America - 9 December 07.

I have booked all my shore excursions on line already so that I don't miss out - however sometimes I get sea sick.

If I need to cancel my shore excursion due to sea sickness, will I still be charged?

Can anyone advise me?

Thankx & regards

Ging466

Cancelling excursions has never been a problem-insurance for the trip might be a good thing. However if you are worried about sea sick doctors have meds but ginger is good also accuptunure is good two-three times before the trip. The ship has med-doctors 5th or 4th deck. I'm a salt dog- even in bad weather the ginger and dramamine worked on a whale boat. On the boat keep your eyes not focus on waves.

Some shore excursions are non refundable, but most you can cancel the day before. As the other poster suggested buying travel insurance is a good thing. Also, if you get that sick you should take a good supply of bonine, dramamine and/or ginger with you.

Hi Ladybug and Byucougs, this will be my first time sailing and I was curious about the ginger for seasickness, do you bring fresh ginger? How would you use it?

My mother and I are sailing on the Pearl in December both our first time on a cruise:) and I'm not sure what to expect, we will be on deck 10 cabin 10138.

Cheers!

Nat.

Archived