Just back from Infinity to Alaska 8/22-29 any questions?

miraclemet

We just got back from a round trip through Alaska on the Infinity out of Vancouver.

Anyone have any last minute questions they need answering?

FYIs

we were in cabin 8146

dined once in the SS United States

didnt do any excursions through Celebrity (did them on our own)

Saw a few shows

used the internet cafe

ate at the Trellis every evening

Anyway, if you have any questions that you would like answered before your trip let me know. I'll be posting my review in the coming days.

Thanks for the offer! I'm going on the Infinity on Sept 5th (my 40th B-day!) and thanks to these boards my questions have all been answered! But I do eagerly await your review and to hear your opinions of Infinity and Vancouver & Alaska.

Dear EJHALL,

Happy Birthday! I am taking Infinity on 26 September to celebrate my 40th. Wish we were sailing together and we could have our own birthday club. I am so excited about the cruise. I hope yours is fabulous. I will share with you my favorite quote about turning 40. It is from a novel I read. "40 doesn't say what I am. I say what 40 is!" I say 40 is for cruising! All the best to you.

Kris

Looking forward to your review. :) Our main concern is clothing... no not formal night :rolleyes: . . .warm clothing. Trying to decide how much to bring. I've got a thigh length jacket, medium weight. I've got sweaters and vests, etc. Just wondering about the jacket

Looking forward to your review. :) Our main concern is clothing... no not formal night :rolleyes: . . .warm clothing. Trying to decide how much to bring. I've got a thigh length jacket, medium weight. I've got sweaters and vests, etc. Just wondering about the jacket

All I used for the trip was the shell of my jacket (so it was more like a wind breaker). and sometimes I used my fleece pullover. I never combined the two, and found I was fine with just the shell when we did our glacier landing, though I wish I had brought gloves for that one occasion.

I never wore more than a columbia long sleeve shirt and my Eddie Bauer shell... though I am from Florida so Ive got lots of experience with the cold.

Archived