Tea Time On The Crown Princess.....???

Suesan Jean

I have been reading about "Tea Time" on the Crown Princess.

WHERE, WHEN and WHAT TIME is "Tea Time" held.....???

THANK YOU.....!!!!icon14.gif:)

On our Crown voyage of Sept 6, Afternoon Tea was from 3:30-4:30 in the Michelangelo Dining Room. We "took" tea on 3 occasions.....

On our Crown voyage of Sept 6, Afternoon Tea was from 3:30-4:30 in the Michelangelo Dining Room. We "took" tea on 3 occasions.....

THANK YOU....!!!:)

Was it nice/good.....???

You went three times, so, I guess IT WAS....!!!!:D

So, "Tea" is EVERY afternoon, right.....???

I'll tell you specifically about the Crown after I sail her in December, but 2 weeks ago I was on the Caribbean Princess and one would assume that as sister-ships, the offerings would be similar.

Tea was held every afternoon (except embarkation day) from 3:30-4:30pm. It's a bit of a production line in that you get seated, get your tea, the sandwich waiter stops by, the pastries waiter stops by, and then the scones arrive. Once they are done with your table they move on to the next one and it's a bit tough to get seconds should you want them. If you bring your own tea (I did once), they'll bring the hot water.

At the beginning of the week there were more people doing tea but the numbers dropped off as the week wore on.

You can get a table for yourself but this truly is a good place to go with "sharing". Great people on all 3 afternoons I went myself.

Tea time is an excellent mental "time out" considering all the ports, activities, dressing, pools, excursions, etc.

It is also absolutely perfect for those with late seating. That midafternoon snack is just the right thing to tide you over to your 8:15pm dinner.

Very highly recomendable!!!

Archived