Can't believe these grips!

vmom

Just off the Crown and DH and I encountered the nastiest man in one of the onboard shops. He came in trying to buy liquor to take to his stateroom and when he was told he had to pick it up at the end of his cruise, he threw a fit. He started yelling at the 2 cashiers and flailing his arms around and made an unbelievable scene. Really put a damper on everyone's mood. Later, I saw him outside of Horizon Court and once again, he was angry about something. How in the world can someone be on a cruise and be so angry? I just don't get it.............

Love this - consider it karma - my mom went just the opposite way, from being nice to being awful and it's tough either way. She passed away back in 2000 and hopefully she's found some peace now.

Doug - glad you've got some peace in your family, with or without being in her will.

It's funny that the ones who complain the loudest often are looking for five-star treatment, but want it at a one-star price. You want to be totally catered to, you need to fork out the bucks for it. Rich folks have perks because they pay for them.

Frankly - I don't care for towle animals - they are always too chewy and need way too much gravy to make them palatable!;)

Charlie

Archived