Legend shows/golf??

itssunforme

I was just wondering about what the Legend had to offer....

I've read about the "play area" and of course it has a pool and water slide and video game room....but the Elation had ping pong table and putt putt golf. I know Carnival plans to add golf to all the ships but I'm not sure which ones have finished the process..

Just wondering what else the Legend has to offer..

As for shows...ships usually have a Vegas style show and a comedian...The Elation had a Hypnotist that was fantastic....I was wanting to know what other types of shows or available on the Legend (Magician/hypnotist)

These are things that Carnival doesn't release info on....so please share any experiences you may have had..

Thanks

I was just wondering about what the Legend had to offer....

I've read about the "play area" and of course it has a pool and water slide and video game room....but the Elation had ping pong table and putt putt golf. I know Carnival plans to add golf to all the ships but I'm not sure which ones have finished the process..

Just wondering what else the Legend has to offer..

As for shows...ships usually have a Vegas style show and a comedian...The Elation had a Hypnotist that was fantastic....I was wanting to know what other types of shows or available on the Legend (Magician/hypnotist)

These are things that Carnival doesn't release info on....so please share any experiences you may have had..

Thanks

Hi there,

The Legend does not have put put yet but after dry dock in January she will. The Legend has 3 ping pong tables, one on Lido forward and the other 2 just above on deck 10. She also has Club O2 on deck 10 forward.

As for the shows, Monday, the first formal night, is the first of the production shows called Jazz Hot along with the mid night comedy of Thomas Brown.

Tuesday is the amazing balancing of Lubo and one of our fly on comedians and usually a midnight comedy show as well. I cant tell you who the comedian is since they were changing every other week.

Wednesday is the comedic magic of Kevin King, kevking.com, and the Juggling artistry of Manny Zuniga.

Thursday will be The Blues Brothers review show with your cruise director Chris Roberts and another comedian.

Friday is the second formal night and the second production show called Take II along with the midnight comedy of the comedian from the night before.

Then finely for the last show of the cruise is the Legends Show staring your fellow guests at 10:30 only. I suggest getting there early as this show is always full and getting there early is a good idea.

I hope this helps, if you have any other please post them and I will do my best to help.

Enjoy your cruise!!!!

Hi there,

The Legend does not have put put yet but after dry dock in January she will. The Legend has 3 ping pong tables, one on Lido forward and the other 2 just above on deck 10. She also has Club O2 on deck 10 forward.

As for the shows, Monday, the first formal night, is the first of the production shows called Jazz Hot along with the mid night comedy of Thomas Brown.

Tuesday is the amazing balancing of Lubo and one of our fly on comedians and usually a midnight comedy show as well. I cant tell you who the comedian is since they were changing every other week.

Wednesday is the comedic magic of Kevin King, kevking.com, and the Juggling artistry of Manny Zuniga.

Thursday will be The Blues Brothers review show with your cruise director Chris Roberts and another comedian.

Friday is the second formal night and the second production show called Take II along with the midnight comedy of the comedian from the night before.

Then finely for the last show of the cruise is the Legends Show staring your fellow guests at 10:30 only. I suggest getting there early as this show is always full and getting there early is a good idea.

I hope this helps, if you have any other please post them and I will do my best to help.

Enjoy your cruise!!!!

How do you find out what else (like the mini golf) they plan on doing to the Legend when it is in dry dock:D

How do you find out what else (like the mini golf) they plan on doing to the Legend when it is in dry dock:D

Hi Prttygirlmss, and Reno3

I am not sure about Camp Carnival area if they are going to be working on it or not. I can tell you that Club 02 will be redone. they will be redoing the layout of the club its self adding more club lighting and a new chill pod where teens will be able to choose what songs they want to listen to.

You should be able to see what what is going to be done to a ship in drydock at Carnival's website in the news area of the website.

The Adults only area you are talking about is apart of the Evolutions of Fun upgrades being done to the Fantisy Class.

Hope I have answered your questions if you have anyothers please let me know.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Hi Prttygirlmss, and Reno3

I am not sure about Camp Carnival area if they are going to be working on it or not. I can tell you that Club 02 will be redone. they will be redoing the layout of the club its self adding more club lighting and a new chill pod where teens will be able to choose what songs they want to listen to.

You should be able to see what what is going to be done to a ship in drydock at Carnival's website in the news area of the website.

The Adults only area you are talking about is apart of the Evolutions of Fun upgrades being done to the Fantisy Class.

Hope I have answered your questions if you have anyothers please let me know.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Thanks, You did. I just took our first cruise on RCCL and want to do something different next year. I want to find something that will be as enjoyable for my kids. I am still trying to decide. Thanks again.

Archived