Enchantment of the Seas

Tabby98

I looked through several pages and didnt see this question, so I thought I would go ahead and ask. Sorry if there is already one.

I will sailing on EOS in December and have an ocean view room on the third deck, very close to the elevator. Can anyone tell me how these rooms are? Last year we were on the SOS and I know the rooms on her are smaller than EOS.

Tabby

I looked through several pages and didnt see this question, so I thought I would go ahead and ask. Sorry if there is already one.

I will sailing on EOS in December and have an ocean view room on the third deck, very close to the elevator. Can anyone tell me how these rooms are? Last year we were on the SOS and I know the rooms on her are smaller than EOS.

Tabby

I've been on Enchantment three times. Can you be a bit more specific regarding the type of information you're looking for? If you're worried about any elevator noise I can assure you that you won't hear anything from inside the stateroom.

has this room been upgraded or is it in the newer section and how much noise will we have

I've seen your room, well from the outside. We were on the same deck, same side. We occupied 3054 through 3062.

I remember your room number because it is in elevator view and we always walked this way when we came from the dining room and quickly stopped at our room.

I don't know the difference between Cat G (ours) and H (yours). But we were happy. I assume that since you are in view of the elevator that you will hear some chatter from people waiting for the elevator but I am not sure. I believe your room is right outside the "extension area but the Enchantment was completely refurbished at that time anyways.

Archived