excursions for the Destiny 2/17/08-2/24/08

cruizinmama

I don't know the answer to your question, but from personal experience and what I've read from others here, you're much better off using the Ports of Call boards and booking your excursions with private tour operators. You'll see the same names over and over again with very happy customers :) You also won't be herded around on big buses when the lines are the longest.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Good Luck!

I have booked a cruise on this one but when I go on the site to view the excursions only a few ports have excursions listed.Does anyone know why or will they be adding some?Thanks

I don't know the answer either, but we will be cruising together! Come over to our roll call (link below) - it's kind of quiet and we need more cruisers there!

Then, we can figure out the excursions together! Our group (four families) will likely book private excursions -- I've been keeping a notebook on this already.

Stop by the roll call and say hello!

My guess is that the shore excursions will be posted sometime in Novemeber to December for this new intineray.

I've been looking on the Ports of Calls baord to get a flavor of what we might want to do. So far, we've changed our minds about once a week.:D

Archived