Ventura cabin size

Madkitty

MadKitty,

If you go to the P&O website and look at Ventura under Cruised Before then Introducing our Fleet you will be able to go to 'About Ventura', then 'Cabins' then click on 'Cabin with Balcony', finally you can choose either junior mini suites or outside cabins with balcony.

This gives you a list of all cabins with balconys. If you click on an individual cabin number it will give you details of the cabin including

Cabin Grade

Deck

Ship Side

Position

Bed Type

Extra Beds?

Approximate Size

Nearby Cabins

I hope this will be of help to you.

Feebee_71:)

thanks - this was what threw me as we have j752 booked and it showed the size as 220-400 sq.m :eek:

MK

Are you sure it is j752 I cannot find that. the deck letters are A-E and then P.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

hahahaha its c752 :p

MK

Ok a stern cabin, book says 233sq.ft. including balcony. However I have read that the balconies on C are larger, but I do not know if this includes the stern ones. On Arcadia they are much bigger at the stern.

You could try looking at a Princess site as she is similar to some Princess ships, I think the Grand and the Golden.

Dai

hahahaha its c752 :p

MK

Ok a stern cabin, book says 233sq.ft. including balcony. However I have read that the balconies on C are larger, but I do not know if this includes the stern ones. On Arcadia they are much bigger at the stern.

You could try looking at a Princess site as she is similar to some Princess ships, I think the Grand and the Golden.

Dai

• 2 weeks later...

On C deck the cabins on the side are 263 sq ft. However, C752 looks just a wee bit smaller, but I may be wrong. Some of the Aft balcony cabins are approx. 287 sq ft I believe. Smaller ones on side on B deck about 232 sq ft. I have heard C balcony cabins are some of the biggest on Ventura.

On C deck the cabins on the side are 263 sq ft. However, C752 looks just a wee bit smaller, but I may be wrong. Some of the Aft balcony cabins are approx. 287 sq ft I believe. Smaller ones on side on B deck about 232 sq ft. I have heard C balcony cabins are some of the biggest on Ventura.

Hi Gill,

We are all right then, as we are on C deck starboard side. I take it that the extra 30 sq feet is all balcony. I read somewhere that the C balconies were 9x9.

Dai

Archived