JC/JD Grade B Deck Ventura

jenniwreni

Aside from being a different colour in the brochure, can someone please confirm to me that the only difference in these staterooms and their price is merely the location of midship/slightly off midship?

My enquiries into booking this cruise have provided me with a dilmena as to whether to pay £46 more for the cabin next door but one!! :confused: I know its not much in the scheme of things, but I was just wondering!!

Thanks

Aside from being a different colour in the brochure, can someone please confirm to me that the only difference in these staterooms and their price is merely the location of midship/slightly off midship?

My enquiries into booking this cruise have provided me with a dilmena as to whether to pay £46 more for the cabin next door but one!! :confused: I know its not much in the scheme of things, but I was just wondering!!

Thanks

Hi Jenni,

Yes you are correct, the only difference is location. In fact all the 'J' cabins will be the same on this ship. How ever I have read on a board that on 'C' deck the balconies are bigger. I do not know that as a fact.

We have a JD cabin on our cruise N902.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Thanks Dai, you are becoming the font of P&O knowledge for me!! Hopefully you will help me further with any future enquiries!!

Well, have just spoken with h2b and he is in agreement with it, so I should be getting it booked tomorrow, and hopefully get my countdown clock on tomorrow too!! So, not only do people have a year to get bored rigid with our wedding plans, but now also our honeymoon!!

I am thinking slying now, and if we book for the JC cabin, then should we be lucky enough to upgraded, we even get a suite!! :D

Thanks again for your help!!

Jenni

PS - have been to Whitley Bay in the past - unfortunately, it wasnt a good trip for me !!! (watching PNE getting beat in the FA Cup!!)

Thanks Dai, you are becoming the font of P&O knowledge for me!! Hopefully you will help me further with any future enquiries!!

Well, have just spoken with h2b and he is in agreement with it, so I should be getting it booked tomorrow, and hopefully get my countdown clock on tomorrow too!! So, not only do people have a year to get bored rigid with our wedding plans, but now also our honeymoon!!

I am thinking slying now, and if we book for the JC cabin, then should we be lucky enough to upgraded, we even get a suite!! :D

Thanks again for your help!!

Jenni

PS - have been to Whitley Bay in the past - unfortunately, it wasnt a good trip for me !!! (watching PNE getting beat in the FA Cup!!)

Jenni,

Glad to help.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Archived