Question on a 16th b-day celebration on Glory

alwaysonthelido

Hey everyone, my family and I will be on the Glory 8/16/07 my son turns 16 the day after. I'd really like to do a suprise party for him I am looking into having a suprise invite sent to everyone's room the first night and then on the second night hopefully getting a room where we can have a seperate dinner and party. DOes anyone have any info on how this works? prices? ideas? etc. Please respond as I'd like to make this as memorable as possible.

I'm not so sure you can have a room reserved for small parties. Mainly what they do is set up the singing in the dining room. Unless one of you have a suite or large balcony room you could set up in someone else's room and take him there after dinner. Then again if he's a regular cruiser he may just wanna hang out and party with his age, so don't be toooo disappointed if that's his idea of a 16th birthday party. I can't wait to see what my nephew decides. We'll be going for his 15th and we usually do every two years so I'm waiting to see if he's gonna want to cruise or be at home for his 16th birthday.

This actually can be done, assuming that there is still space available. If you are booked through groups, simply call the group department to set that up. If you are not, you would have to contact the Bon Voyage Wedding Department, and they will be able to make arrangements for this. However, there is a fee for doing this. :)

Archived