Meet & Mingle what Activities did you have

linsue1231

Howdy All,

Share your activities from your M & M.

At one M & M we had a Pirate theme. Door decorations, trivia contest, grab bag and goody bags for the kids. We set up an excursion with some from our group on St. Thomas. Had drinks the last night.

Our group was big 60 adults and kids. Because of this we were all invited to the captains party and dinner. It was great.

I have read about cabin crawls, poker runs, jello shots to name just a few activities.....what did you do?

Linda

We had a "BYOB" wine, cheese and appetizer get together. Everyone brought their favorite beverage...enough for them and to share. It was nice being able to taste some different wines or sip a new beer.

We were all, very, very bad....we locked the door and skipped the life jacket drill. Bad children...that's what we were! But it was fun being bad! :p

I have to tell y'all, some of the people we met, through CC, have become lifetime friends and I am so thankful for that.

It was on a different cruise line...you know the freestyle one.:eek: This was my third NCL cruise and I had not heard of it, but maybe I was not really listening..lol.

They had a 1hr long cocktail party first, free drinks, each table sat about 8-10 people. While at the cocktail party you meet the officer who would be sharing your table. After the cocktail party everyone walked to the main dining room, where a section of tables were on reserved for the captians dinner.

The others who were at the dinner were chosen through a raffle. Oh and free drinks at dinner as well. We had a blast.

Linda

We had a gift exchange at one of our meetings. The gift was something to do with the state we were from. We also had a smugglers party on the Conquest at the "used to be" adult aft pool. I brought a huge bottle of champagne and passed it around and others shared their left over alcohol on the last day. We also had a come and go cocktail party of the sort on our corner aft balcony. Best cruise ive ever been on!

Archived