Meet & Mingle...share your activities

Howdy All,

Share your activities from your M & M.

At one M & M we had a Pirate theme. Door decorations, trivia contest, grab bag and goody bags for the kids. We set up an excursion with some from our group on St. Thomas. Had drinks the last night.

Our group was big 60 adults and kids. Because of this we were all invited to the captains party and dinner. It was great.

I have read about cabin crawls, poker runs, jello shots to name just a few activities.....what did you do?

Linda

We've done the pub/cabin crawl and it was a blast. (I think it really depends on the group on just "how good of a time" it will be. :D) It was great to see different classes of cabins and locations. Gives you a better idea of what you might want to book in the future.

We've also done a gift exchange. That was fun too. Our group was quite large so there were gifts from alot of different areas.

One of our members also formed a poker tournament ... I didn't participate but I think those that did had a good time.

Our group was over 150. We had a poker/cabin crawl that attracted about 50 of us. We called ourselves the "Polar Bears" (Alaska trip). One morning a bunch of the women met for breakfast dressed in Polar Bear PJs they purchased before the cruise. Pictures were taken in the Centrium before the breakfast. It was a real hoot.

Door signs and name/luggage tags were made by various members of the group.

....what did you do?

Linda

It's not what we did but what we are STILL doing!! The cruise was June 2006 AND we are still posting and being silly!!

The day of the cruise we all met at 3:00 before the ship even left by the pool bar wearing red hats and some of us had silly gifts for the others. What a great group of people!!

Archived