Anyone just home from the most recent FOS Western cruise?

I am leaving next Sunday on the Western route and need the latest info on which night is lobster night please?

I am trying to plan for a night at Chops and will need to make the reservation as soon as I board.

Also what time were you able to board the ship?

Any suggestions on how to get back to FLL upon disembarkation would be appreciated also :)

Thanks in advance for any answers

Donna

It's me again :D

Did anyone take a laptop computer and if so were you able to use it on your balcony? Where are the hot spots located?

Did anyone notice the price of cigarettes and what brand they had?

I will be annoying people all week with my last minute questions! :eek:

Thanks again

Donna

Any suggestions on how to get back to FLL upon disembarkation would be appreciated also :)

We are booked onto the Dec 23rd Sailing of FOS.

We are flying out of Miami on the day of disembarktion, but not until around 5pm so have decided to take a excursion offered by RCCI to the Miami Everglades.

Apparently this means us and our luggage will be taken to the excursion, and then afterwards we will be dropped off at the airport.

The only reason I mention this is because when I was looking at other excursions offered the other day, they did both this and a Miami city tour, and you could either finish up at Miami airport or FLL.

May be worth looking into.

Thanks for your help so far...

Willysgrandma: you are a wealth of information I have followed your cruise through all your posts. I have read that the lobster was on Friday but, was wondering if they changed this to Thursday formal night.

I wanted to skip one of the formal nights to go to chops so Monday could be an option.

38anchor: The excursion is a great idea for you, our flight leaves at 12:45 from FLL. We were going to do that until our flight time changed.

We did the NASA disembarkation excursion from Port Canaveral on our last cruise and it is the way to go!

Have a great day!

Donna

Archived