Just off the Conquest with 5 kids! Any questions?

Hey neighbor,

Glad to hear you had an excellent cruise. Can't wait to read your review. Sorry you had a little trouble with some of the passengers but there is always one in the crowd. Loved the way you handled the spoilers.

Good luck,

I love to see other people take their children on a wonderful vacation. I think it is great educational experience. You learn more about this wonderful world when you can experience it first hand. We have been traveling with our children since they have been infants. You get lots of interesting comments and looks. I am like you and will say something if the timing is right. We are going on this same ship in Novemeber and it is great to hear the camp carnival experience was great. Our children have loved it so much.

This question was asked of a family cruising in December on the Triumph, but with 5 kids I think you can answer.

Do they have strollers to use (or rent out) on the Carnival ships???

Thanks

They do have strollers to rent. They have singles and doubles for $25 for the week. I decided to buy a Macleren Volo before we left. It was awesome! I only used it a few times when my 2 yr old fell asleep on the way to dinner. I do wish I would have taken it off the boat in Cozumel because the walk is so long off the pier. I would have been able to store it on the bus during our tour. Oh well, live and learn. Other than those few occasions I didn't feel the need for the stroller. We just had him walk with the rest of the group and he did fine.

Hey neighbor,

Glad to hear you had an excellent cruise. Can't wait to read your review. Sorry you had a little trouble with some of the passengers but there is always one in the crowd. Loved the way you handled the spoilers.

Good luck,

Thank you!

What part of Ft. Worth do you live?

We live ALL the way down Hulen.

Archived