When to book a tour?

jks9103

We're thinking of going on the Godfrey Tour when we are in St Thomas in April 2008. Should I book it now, or wait til it's closer to our cruise? How fast do tours like this get booked up? This is our first cruise so I'm new to this booking shore excursion thing. Thanks for your help!

We're thinking of going on the Godfrey Tour when we are in St Thomas in April 2008. Should I book it now, or wait til it's closer to our cruise? How fast do tours like this get booked up? This is our first cruise so I'm new to this booking shore excursion thing. Thanks for your help!

Here is Godfrey's website. http://www.godfreytoursvi.com

We didn't use Godfrey, we used Sunny and booked last Oct for our cruise this past June. It can't hurt to book early this way you are assured to have a reservation.

Have a great time on your cruise. :D

We used Godfrey and it was great.Now I don't this for sure but if he fill's up he will pass along the overflo of people to someone else that's who we had and will use Godfrey again.I don't think you can go wrong if it is not godfrey it will be someone that will do a great job as we had.But you can't go wrong with either Godfrey or Sunny.

Woodman

Archived