Disney bus to port

divetraveler

It seemed like each bus left as it got full...didn't matter what terminal or airline you were going to, everyone got on the same bus until it was full.

(oops...my answer was referring to the bus from the port to Orlando airport...I think you were asking about the bus TO the port, but I didn't take that...)

It seemed like each bus left as it got full...didn't matter what terminal or airline you were going to, everyone got on the same bus until it was full.

(oops...my answer was referring to the bus from the port to Orlando airport...I think you were asking about the bus TO the port, but I didn't take that...)

Going from airport to terminal was the same way. They directed us to a bus and when it was full, off we went. Let somebody else do the driving, watch the DCL dvd to get excited about the ship, and skip the porters as your luggage gets transferred right onboard.:)

Bill

Bill

Going from airport to terminal was the same way. They directed us to a bus and when it was full, off we went. Let somebody else do the driving, watch the DCL dvd to get excited about the ship, and skip the porters as your luggage gets transferred right onboard.:)

Bill

Bill

OK I take it that Disney's Magical Express is just going to WDW and not to the port? :(

I am correct?

Disney has 2 buses at the airport. One is the Magical Express which takes you to WDW and another one which I can't remember what they call it but it says Disney Cruise Line on it and has portholes for windows that takes you to the port. Plenty of DCL reps at the airport to steer you in the right direction. Just look for the people with the big Mickey hands.

Here's a picture:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2370451810033203785hWyHbO

Bill

Archived