Do you have 14 night Jewel/Pearl ressies?

1kycat

If so, have you noticed that it is now cheaper to book the cruises separately? When I booked months ago, I got a reasonable break by buying the 14 nighter. But now, when I add up what it would cost to book the 5 nighter followed by the 9 separately, I could save over a thousand dollars. (Especially if you have 4 in the cabin)

It looks as though it’s mostly because of the 3/4 person charge. They’re charging $749 per 3/4 person on the 14 nighter…but only $348 (combined) on the two separately.

Final payment hasn’t come yet for me.…so there’s still time to decide what to do. Just wondering if others had noticed it.

Yup, I caught this too.

I had a 14 nighter booked, then some friends were considering joining for 9 nights... I went online to get them some pricing and noticed the 9 was a lot cheaper than I expected... searched out the 5 day, and found yes, indeed, 5 + 9 is cheaper than 14!

Already made the switch with NCL and got the better price.

So did you just get a price adjustment...or did you have to cancel and re-book? Do you have one reservation or 2? We're you able to keep the same cabin? NCL or TA?

Hope you don't mind all of the questions...Thanks for your help

I had applied my deposit to the 14 day booking (final payment is not due for a couple of weeks), then found the cheaper combination.

Called my 'personal cruise consultant' at NCL (we book directly with NCL, no TA) left him a voicemail then followed it up with an email to him... he sent me back two reservations, one for the 5 day, one for the 9.

NCL wanted an additional deposit for the 2nd reservation... I found this to be pretty silly, but it wasn't worth me fighting over, so I paid it.

We do have the same cabin for 'both' cruises.

Archived