1st timer

dollyg

My wife & I are cruising in the Caribbean in March 09(A long way off I know) and would like to know if I would be able to request of P&O whether they could help me to mark this occasion whilst on board.Our actual anniversary occurs a day after arriving back in the UK

Thank you:confused:

My wife & I are cruising in the Caribbean in March 09(A long way off I know) and would like to know if I would be able to request of P&O whether they could help me to mark this occasion whilst on board.Our actual anniversary occurs a day after arriving back in the UK

Thank you:confused:

Hi dollyg

Yes you can you can arrange a cake for the dinner table, and balloons will appear and you will be serenaded by the waiters.

You can also buy packages with champagne, flowers etc. You can arrange this before you go, you will get a booklet with them all in. I am sure If you contact them now they could let you have the details. The price may go up between now and then however.

If you had gone on 901 or 906, the one after yours you would have got some of these in with the cruise.

Hope you have a great cruise and a wonderful anniversary.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

"a bit unsure about the serenade by the waiters though"

I thought so too (thought it was a bit silly in fact) until I had my 50th on board the Oriana in March. We had been on the ship a while and the waiters had become friends so it was really nice to get the serenade!

The sponge cake was very cheap compared to a bakery one at home. The whole package -balloons on the door, cake and serenade was unbelieavably cheap! I was a bit disappointed my husband and friends had to spend so little on me!!!!

We each had a small piece of cake ( even that was difficult after a 4 course meal!)and left the rest of it with the waiters at our table to share out. They're probably sick of cake -poor lads!!!

The flowers I got were pretty poor. The roses were pretty wilted and only lasted the day and the other flowers lasted 2 or 3 days. Maybe it was because we were in India and they didn't get any fresh ones on board?

My husband was peeved as he thought the bouquets were pretty pricey from the onboard florist! He would!!!

Caryl

"Let me call you sweetheart" sung nearly in tune by a group of bored waiters is good fun for some. It's up to you, but me, I'd keep a very low profile.

Have a wonderful cruise. We have just returned today from the Caribbean on Oriana. Seriously brilliant.

David.

Archived