Guaranteed Room Assigned - but not correct

CardinalPilot

For the last couple of weeks I've been checking to see if my guaranteed balcony room had been assigned. Today at 61 days out my online documents now show room 1035 assigned.

From what I can tell that room is an interior room in class 4G on the Panorama deck. Should I call Carnival and inquire, or just wait to see if they change it?

:confused:

For the last couple of weeks I've been checking to see if my guaranteed balcony room had been assigned. Today at 61 days out my online documents now show room 1035 assigned.

From what I can tell that room is an interior room in class 4G on the Panorama deck. Should I call Carnival and inquire, or just wait to see if they change it?

Uh, you may want to recheck your deck plan. That cabin is an 8E balcony on the Panorama deck. :)

I wouldn't complain too loudly... that's a Panorama Deck balcony on the port side... Pretty cool...

;)

Yup - you're right. In my "excitement" I looked at 1025, when it's really 1035.

Any one tell me if that is a good room or deck to be on. This will be our first time so we don't know quite what to expect.

:D

We were in 1026 9/23-9/30 and absolutely loved it. Out the doors and down a few stairs to the Lido Deck to find a deck chair!

Have a great cruise!

Archived