Mandoo Tours Which Tour

Jagstrom

My family is going to be in Grenada 12/23/07 and I have read many great things about Mandoo Tours. On his web site he has 1/2 and full day tours. On the full day tours he lists Northern, Southern & Eastern. I haven't read any specific recommendations as to which is the best or if it really makes a difference.

Any help would be appreciated. Which one to choose. Anyone have a recommendation or one to avoid?:confused:

Thanks,

Steve

I am getting ready to go on the Crown Princess for a two week cruise out of San Juan. We leave San Juan Nov. 10. I will be in Granada on the 13th. I have emailed Mandoo and he is very quick to respond. mandoo@grenadatours.com

He caters to the days cruise ships are there - we are only going to be there from 9-2pm and he will accomodate. His tour will leave in the morning and will return in about 4 hours. His price will be $45. See below for the tour Mandoo will have for us:

The spice plantation route is going to give you a great feel of the island. Douglaston spice depot, there will be a presentation on all the spices, fresh quality spices are available for purchase. Drive through the lush volcanic mountains to see the spices,cocoa and bananas plantations. Great photo shots. Grand etang crater lake.Presentation on the crate lake and surrounding areas. Rain forest. Small walk on the nature trail if so desire. May see the Mona monkeys. Annandale waterfall.

Hope this helps!!!!

We are on Royal Caribbean Empress and arrive in Grenada 12/23 and have from 7 am to 5pm. This gives a bit more time than Pepperdaisy has. I will email Mandoo and see what they say and maybe there is only one tour that day. Thanks for the quick replies. I will follow up and let eveyone know what they say.

I've been thinking about my tour w/Mandoo after researching what other ships will be in port that day. Unfortunately for us, there will be 3 other ships (which includes the Crown Princess). I've emailed Mandoo to see if he thinks it is realistic for us to take this tour. I do not want to chance not making it back on time. I've read other reviews that he is such a nice man - that if others are late, he will wait for them. Since we're only there for from 9-2pm - I just don't know if I should schedule. BUT, I really want to, his tour just seems fabulous!! I've emailed him today asking his thoughts on the matter.

Archived