kid friendly-margaritaville

dnj1

By looking at the gallery, Margaritiville does not appear to be kid-friendly. We are cruising with a 7 yo. DD and I don't want her to see too much "bootie shaking" and "boobie bouncing" and.....you know. Is this pretty much a huge spot for drinking, dancing and hanging out? I'm sure it is a nice place, but maybe just for DH and I when we are cruising alone. I'm I right?

Hi, I've been there twice, most recently in April but both times were during the day. But just about everything closes down at 5pm anyway in GC because it's geared toward cruisers. One night we planned on going over after we had dinner at Cassanova's just down the street, and Margaritaville was already closed!

It was pretty laid back with no carousing (sp?) going on, maybe because it was lunch time, but quiet compared to other Margaritaville's we've been to. And definately nothing like the Senor Frog's we've been to. It's a big place, with the bar and restaurant upstairs from the store. We had a nice lunch outside on the deck that overlooks the the main street and dock. There's also a small swimming pool with a slide that I bet your 7 year old would love. Our adult friends really enjoyed it! No swim up bar tho like the one in Grand Turk...that one looks like fun and I'll get to check it out in a couple of weeks. So I wouldn't worry and go check it out. Have fun!

Archived