Parasailing? Any recomendations?

Jakk

Hi, if anybody has a great place in Cabo San Lucas or Purerto Vallarta to go Parasailing *for the first time* I'd love to hear about who to use please.

I'd like to plan this on my own, not through our cruise line. Thank you for all your information, it will be very informative and useful and make our trip so much better! thanks:) :) :)

I'm a first timer too :eek: but when I "fly" I'll be using Caborey Parasailing. They have good rates and you get a discount if you book online (single.) Hubby and I were going to go tandem but with the discount we'll now go alone.

Have fun!

Jakk ...I had done quite a bit of research online for parasailling in Cabo...then decided I liked the reviews and info on "Caborey Sky King" parasailling the best.

Like clawsoncrew ....I have decided to use this company for my "First" time in the air! :eek:

Here is a link to their website...

http://www.caboreyparasailing.com/

They are the only parasailling outfit who work directly from the main pier. :D I guess the others take you out in a "panga/water taxi" to the parasailling boat in the bay. I feel it would be "much" easier just to get into the "Big" boat first instead of climbing in and out of a small panga onto the larger boat!:(

Also go to www.youtube.com and check out "parasailling in Cabo"...pretty neat videos! :D

Have fun...I intend too!

Pat :)

Jakk ...I had done quite a bit of research online for parasailling in Cabo...then decided I liked the reviews and info on "Caborey Sky King" parasailling the best.

Like clawsoncrew ....I have decided to use this company for my "First" time in the air! :eek:

They are the only parasailling outfit who work directly from the main pier. :D I guess the others take you out in a "panga/water taxi" to the parasailling boat in the bay. I feel it would be "much" easier just to get into the "Big" boat first instead of climbing in and out of a small panga onto the larger boat!:(

Also go to www.youtube.com and check out "parasailling in Cabo"...pretty neat videos! :D

Have fun...I intend too!

Wellll, not exactly so. There is another company that loads directly from the tender pier side of the API pier... Cabo Expeditions. Caborey loads from the higher side and it can be quite a jump. You can reserve online or at their office on the marina...about 5 minute walk along the sidewalk http://www.caboexpeditions.com with no down payment and confirm 3 days in advance. If you leave from their office, you load from their pier. No water shuttles! They use singles, no doubles. The rate is $35 per person.

Have fun...I intend too!

oops...sorry for double post

Solita... I can't seem to access www.caboexpeditions.com Are they having trouble with their website?

So I hope I have this straight...Cabo Expeditions office... 5 min walk just off the pier to buy tickets and then you walk back to the pier to access their parasailing boat. I don't like to make online purchases so will do this on site.

I'm looking for the easiest accessible parasailing boat. My hubby will be just a passenger to watch me "fly'! :)

Thanks for your help.

Solita... I can't seem to access www.caboexpeditions.com Are they having trouble with their website?

So I hope I have this straight...Cabo Expeditions office... 5 min walk just off the pier to buy tickets and then you walk back to the pier to access their parasailing boat. I don't like to make online purchases so will do this on site.

I'm looking for the easiest accessible parasailing boat. My hubby will be just a passenger to watch me "fly'! :)

Thanks for your help.

I hit enter before I finished...thanks! No, if you book in their office, you load from their pier just in front of their office. If it is booked with the ship, you load from the pier. You don't need to walk all the way back.

I hit enter before I finished...thanks! No, if you book in their office, you load from their pier just in front of their office. If it is booked with the ship, you load from the pier. You don't need to walk all the way back.
Solita,

Is there office still at Plaza las Glorias or whatever it is called now? The couple we are cruising with wants to try it. I told them that after a hour or so at TT it might not be a good idea.

C-Ya

Thank you very much everyone for the wonderful and helpful advice as usual. I will check out the sites. Watched You Tube with family, definetly will be doing this as part of a wonderful memory making cruise vacation. Thank you.:) :) :)

Solita,

Is there office still at Plaza las Glorias or whatever it is called now? The couple we are cruising with wants to try it. I told them that after a hour or so at TT it might not be a good idea.

C-Ya

Why not fly first then induldge at Tequila Treasures?! Problem solved!!! Yes, Cabo Expeditions is located in what was Plaza Los Glorias building which is now the Tesero. Enjoy both activities while you are here!

Archived