Do they hand out deck plans to you?

CardinalPilot

Just wondering if I need to print out and bring with me a layout of the ship for all the decks - or do they provide that to you?

On some ships they will hand them out as you board. You can always just go to the Pursers desk and pick one up. There is usually one in your cabin as well.

While I agree with the above posters that maps are available on the ship (there is also a directory by each elevator) I always take a brochure with me. I think the map in there is clearer. It is a top view of each deck. The little maps they hand out are side views.

The big ones just make more sense to me.

Denise

We've never been handed one or had one waiting for us in our cabin. I've always been able to get one from the pursers desk though. They are pretty small (maybe index card size). I'd bring your own.

I've had the same experience. I always bring my own so I have it from the get-go (& also study it on the way to the ship!).

We've never been handed one or had one waiting for us in our cabin. I've always been able to get one from the pursers desk though. They are pretty small (maybe index card size). I'd bring your own.

On our two Carnival cruises we weren't handed one either, but were able to get one at the prusers desk. I like the size since it fits easily into your pocket.

Archived