Sapphire Dolphin Aft

mringenoldus

We have a aft mini on the Dolphin deck on the Sapphire but it is in Oct. I can tell you more when we get back but it might be too late. When do you go. By the way we are AB and sail Oct. 2 out of S.F.

Marilyn

The ACs on Sapphire aren't "aft-aft" cabins - they are located in the back of the ship, but not directly on the aft (do I sound like a cat yarking up a hairball or what?). There are some BB oceanviews that look straight back, but no minis. Cabins D736 & & 737 have balconies that have some aft view, but I've seen on the Diamond at least that the beds are only a twin configuration and cannot be combined into a queen.

Have fun!

Stay away from D736 and D737.

They are "technically" handicapped cabins, although Princess does not advertise them in that way.

They have twin beds, not convertible to a queen.

No sitting area (i.e. couch, table etc) because of the bed configuration.

The bathroom has a roll in shower....which means a wet floor all the time and no storage underneath the sink.

We had these cabins for originally for our 19 day cruise and gave them up when we found out the details of the cabin...the whole reason we booked a mini suite was for the extra seating area.......

The ACs on Sapphire aren't "aft-aft" cabins - they are located in the back of the ship, but not directly on the aft (do I sound like a cat yarking up a hairball or what?).

bwhhahahahahahahahahahahah

All this time I thought my cat was just being a pain...now it seems she was just giving me cabin advice LOL

• 2 weeks later...

We just booked the cabins D738 and D739 (along with the adjoining BB cabins) on the Sapphire for next July. When my TA made the reservations with Princess he was able to get both of the Vista Suites with queen beds with no problem.

Should I call Princess and double check that this is right??

Evie

Archived