checking the weather, for those there or just got back

routonc

We're leaving for our Sensation cruise on the 21st and I'm checking the weather. The 10 day forecast beginning today is showing thunderstorms every day. Is it really raining everyday? I really don't want to take this cruise and be rained out of everything. Is there a real-time TV website or something I can check that is local instead of weather.com?

My girlfriend is on Majesty right now and she was in nassau on Tues and CocoCay on Wed. She told me the temps were about 88, it rained for approx. 10 minutes then the sun came out and dried everything up. She had a great time and reminded me to bring LOTS of sunscreen. I too will be going to the Bahamas the week of the 21st. Have a nice time!:)

My girlfriend is on Majesty right now and she was in nassau on Tues and CocoCay on Wed. She told me the temps were about 88, it rained for approx. 10 minutes then the sun came out and dried everything up. She had a great time and reminded me to bring LOTS of sunscreen. I too will be going to the Bahamas the week of the 21st. Have a nice time!:)

Thanks, that makes me feel much better!

Archived