Good Stingray excursions Cozumel, Belize or Roatan??

browniegirl

We just went yesterday with Nativeway in Grand Cayman. They were great. Their boat only holds about 20 people -- the other excursions had way more people. I was glad to have a smaller group after our crowded ship (Valor -- full!). We booked the "Rays, Reef and Rum Point" tour, and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had plenty of time at all three stops. You definitely won't be sorry.

We just went yesterday with Nativeway in Grand Cayman. They were great. Their boat only holds about 20 people -- the other excursions had way more people. I was glad to have a smaller group after our crowded ship (Valor -- full!). We booked the "Rays, Reef and Rum Point" tour, and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had plenty of time at all three stops. You definitely won't be sorry.

Blooberry,

We are booked for March 08. We have our own snorkel equipment but I asked if they had snorkel vests and Sharon said yes. This morning I noticed another thread, another poster who said they only had life vest that they tied around your waist. I don't think the poster had been on the tour recently so I ask you, did you have an actual snorkel vest or was it more like the life saver jackets? Thanks

Archived