All Things Serenade of the Seas

Ive enjoyed looking at the other threads about the Monarch and other ships..

I havent sailed on the Serenade yet, but would love to read from people that have! Any tips, pictures, compasses, favorites , dislikes...whatever you want to post

cant wait to read what everyone posts

I just sent a review through to the site mediators? for our first cruise on the Serenade. Hopefully I was indepth enough with info about food/services/entertainment etc to cover anything you might need. Not sure how long it takes to get the review up on the board but keep checking back

Pete

The Serenade is my favorite ship!!! We went in February and it was the best cruise we've taken thus far. Here's a link to my review http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=25497

And if you want to see photos of the Serenade just click down below on my webshots link and then select the Serenade Album. Enjoy! :p

Laura

The Serenade has become our favorite ship as well. This class of ship is definitely the classiest of the fleet. With so many windows you always have a great view. We cruise on the Serenade last November and absolutely loved it. Here is a link to the thread with my review that I posted last December:

Serenade Review

It is rather lengthly with links to photos. If you view the entire gallery there is about 700 photos, most of which are of the Serenade. :p

If you dont minid me askinig, what did you guys liike so much about the serenade?

Since you have been on the Jewel you know about all the beautiful views and the amazing amount of glass. The staff and service were wonderful. The food and waitstaff were fabulous and even though we didn't go to some of the shows the ones we saw were great!!

• 7 years later...