5 things you hate about RC

Done! Whew, I always feel better when ngotiations come to a successful conclusion....... Eat your heart out abridalmaven

Too bad. I'm pretty good with laundry, myself, and I don't smoke cigars. I'd have done it, as a part of my WOW sale, for only a nice bottle of red wine. However . . .

All bookings must be made and the required deposit must be paid on October 18, 2007 by 11.59 p.m. EST to qualify for the promotion. Bookings made on October 18, 2007 without deposit will not qualify for this promotion. Offer applies to new individual bookings with deposit only, and is not combinable with any other offer, including, but not limited to, Crown & Anchor, Shareholder, Future or Next Cruise offers. In the event that a guest has more than one applicable offer for the same washing, guest can choose the offer they wish to apply. Not valid for group washings or Washtour packages. Any guest who cancels an existing booking between October 9 - 18, 2007 will be disqualified from the promotion if they rebook the same washing on October 18, 2007. Any eligible reservation that is cancelled after October 18, 2007 and subsequently reinstated will not be eligible for the promotion. The pricing and special offer is based on availability and is subject to change without notice.

9) Not knowing what the weeks entertainment or special parties before I go on the cruise.

LOL! On our last cruise we actually called to ask about theme nights on our cruise and the best part is.....what they told us was completely wrong! They told us there would be a 50's night and a country/cowboy night but instead they had 2 caribbean nights! :lol;

Too bad. I'm pretty good with laundry, myself, and I don't smoke cigars. I'd have done it, as a part of my WOW sale, for only a nice bottle of red wine. However . . .

All bookings must be made and the required deposit must be paid on October 18, 2007 by 11.59 p.m. EST to qualify for the promotion. Bookings made on October 18, 2007 without deposit will not qualify for this promotion. Offer applies to new individual bookings with deposit only, and is not combinable with any other offer, including, but not limited to, Crown & Anchor, Shareholder, Future or Next Cruise offers. In the event that a guest has more than one applicable offer for the same washing, guest can choose the offer they wish to apply. Not valid for group washings or Washtour packages. Any guest who cancels an existing booking between October 9 - 18, 2007 will be disqualified from the promotion if they rebook the same washing on October 18, 2007. Any eligible reservation that is cancelled after October 18, 2007 and subsequently reinstated will not be eligible for the promotion. The pricing and special offer is based on availability and is subject to change without notice.

Now that does sound like - perhaps - an offer worth considering. However, I tend to be suspious of small print that I can actually read. :D

Archived