Everything Sensation, please!

umpalumpa14588

These pics don't show the whole cabin, but it is all I have. In the first pic, don't look at the person on the bed. That is my mom and she would kill me if she knew I put her pic out on the internet.

This is a two person cabin without the upper bunks. The beds were put together and made into a king size bed. In the foreground there is the desk area and at the foot of the bed, there was a chair and table.

The second pic is of our room with the upper bunks and separated lowers. The two rooms were the same size so you can see how much room is at the foot of the bed in the first.

cabin.jpg.65224c5b3fbc0488f19cc4392107f245.jpg

100_4313.jpg.3762f2199205703b395cffa9d0e15a9e.jpg

1. On what night is formal night when the Sensation sails the 4 night Bahamas cruise?

2. If we decide to not attend formal night, where else can we eat that evening?

3. Can anyone reccomend a hotel for one night pre-cruise in the Port Canaveral area (preferably a hotel or resort with a nice pool that is heated during the winter months).

Thank you

Regarding hotels in the area, the Radisson at the port is the best deal. They offer free parking while you are on your cruise, and you are only required to stay one night (it can be prior to, or following your cruise).

Have fun!

Archived