help! need toy name/model # - anyone doing rccl aquababies soon & can help?

wanderingfool

Our son really loved one particular toy on our recent cruise on Vision of the Seas and silly me figured hey, it's Fisher Price so it should be easy to find when we get home. Wrong! I have searched their website extensively and googled every combo imaginable (ball, musical ball, etc.) I did find a photo on another site of the toy (and a baby-not my DS) - it's basically a ball with tethers on it and it makes crazy music and lights up and moves on its own.:)

It is probably discontinued but if anyone sees this and is going to be taking their little ones to Aquababies soon, I would really appreciate if you could write down the model number so at least I can try to find a second hand one!

48d944f8.gif

Our son really loved one particular toy on our recent cruise on Vision of the Seas and silly me figured hey, it's Fisher Price so it should be easy to find when we get home. Wrong! I have searched their website extensively and googled every combo imaginable (ball, musical ball, etc.) I did find a photo on another site of the toy (and a baby-not my DS) - it's basically a ball with tethers on it and it makes crazy music and lights up and moves on its own.:)

It is probably discontinued but if anyone sees this and is going to be taking their little ones to Aquababies soon, I would really appreciate if you could write down the model number so at least I can try to find a second hand one!

48d944f8.gif

Why not contact someone AT fisher Price, explain your situation and ask if you can email THEM a picture?

I had to call Koala Baby to report a defective toy and they certainly gave me an email address to email a picture of the toy too!

I bet that someone in customer service will be able to refer you to someone else within fisher proce who will let you email then the pic so they can ID it for you.

Just be sure to RAVE about the toy and how you have to have the name so you can find one, how your son LOVES fisher price toys, etc.

Good luck and let us know what happens!

Archived