You can write or call them tomorrow and let them know how you felt:

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, Fl. 33178-2428

305-599-2600

Fred

I did call them this morning. I talked with Samantha in Guest Relations. She was professional and courteous. She noted the sushi line problem along with my suggestion to improve their service. It will be interesting to see if there is any follow through on their ships. I also discussed the mechanical noise issue with her. She was surprised at the way ship administration handled the whole issue. She assured me I would receive written notification that the issue was documented and evaluated by Carnival. Thank you Fred for providing this contact information and the suggestion to call. This does not help me, but may allow Carnival to provide better service to others in the future. I am impressed with their CS department.

Having said that, I intend to post a review of my overall experience on the Sensation in a new thread. I am expecting that only the negative aspects will be extracted and scrutinized by the locals, but I want to provide any information I can to help others make a more informed decision on how they want to spend their money and their time on vacation.

It's not only your cruise, it's also 3099 other peoples cruise.

Excellent point. On cruise ships, as in other resort-type vacations, lines happen. I think they do an excellent job of serving the large number of pax that they do, but you are going to have bottlenecks.

Still no need to flame. Let's keep it civilized :)

4046.jpg

As for the 20 minute line, I felt sorry for the one sushi chef trying to serve a boat that hold 2000 passengers, when adding two more chefs would have made it more pleasant for everyone in line and him as well.

I have found the Sushi line hit or miss. There were times on the Miracle last year where there were 6-7 people on line, and times when I walked right up. It varied day to day and time of the evening, but I don't recall more than a 15 minute wait - which to me was acceptable (I wasn't in a hurry).

On the Imagination a few years back, I never waited at all. Not sure where the Sushi stand is now, but back then it was in a small serving area on the Promenade deck where (I think) the Internet Cafe is now. At the time, it wasn't very visable - so a lot of people walked right by it.

Ed

Archived