Ft.lauderdale Hotel

snoopy124

we have stayed at the AmeriSuites and Embassy Suites. Both offer a shuttle, are very close to the port and have breakfast included. The rates are reasonable at both, AmeriSuites was a little closer. There are restaurants nearby at each as well. Hope this helps

I need some suggestions for hotels in Ft. Lauderdale. We are coming in the night before and want to crash in a cheap place.

Any suggestions?

One that provides shuttle service. I heard they all do. Not sure though

When you say cheap what do you have in mind? Also when are you looking for?

Summertime rates are much lower than winter rates. We stayed at Embassy Suites in June for $145. Going again in February but not staying at Embassy Suites as it's over $300 per night.

Wound up staying at Comfort Suites Cruiseport for $185 a night.

Bill

Hampton Inn Airport North. Free shuttle, free breakfast, free internet in the lobby, nice rooms, outdoor pool, small gym, next to a small plaza with a grocery store and liquor store to pick up any smuggling supplies. It was $80 in Sept. and they are on the airport phones to call for the shuttle.

Hampton Inn Airport North. Free shuttle, free breakfast, free internet in the lobby, nice rooms, outdoor pool, small gym, next to a small plaza with a grocery store and liquor store to pick up any smuggling supplies. It was $80 in Sept. and they are on the airport phones to call for the shuttle.

Looks like a nice place going by the reviews on http://www.tripadvisor.com.

It looks like the OP is going on the Grand in February. The Grand sails on Sundays so she would need a Saturday night stay. All Saturdays in the month of February are sold out it looks like.

Bill

Check out this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=645118

/////////////

I have appreciated your help in the past and I have another request. Will be arriving Nov 2, 2007 at FLL and staying at Sleep Inn Dania. Am I near any of these dinner boat cruises. I arrive about 4pm and should be at the hotel by 5pm.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Robb

Unfortunately the Sleep Inn is not near the dinner cruise. A cab would run about $18 each way.

////////////////////

I did not know that the hotel was so far away. Guess I will have to skip this. Taxi is a bit expensive for both ways.

Thanks for your reply.

Robb

Archived