Excursion desk question

KMBSCD

Hi all!

In the past on our other cruise, we booked the excursions we wanted to book online before our cruise. However, this time around, one of the things we want to book can not be booked until you are onboard (Cabana rental on Half Moon Cay). My question is, when does the excursion desk generally open for business? I know that this "excursion" fills up pretty quickly, due to the limited number of cabanas, so I want to be prepared. We are sailing the Triumph in Miami, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Kathryn

On our Liberty cruise in Feb, on the day of embarkation the shore excursions desk was open from when we got onboard until 3:30 (closed for the muster drill) They re-opened at 6:00 and closed at 8:00 p.m. that day. (Still have the capers, just looked back for quick reference)

On our Valor cruise in June, the shore excursions desk was open from 12:30 until 3:30 for inquiries only, then re-opened after muster drill at 5:30 p.m. (had the capers still for that one too). So it looks close to the same hours, just check the capers as soon as you get onboard.:)

Some of the maps of HMC out there are old. There are 15 cabanas. I asked someone who was on the Triumph earlier this year and she said the excursion desk opened at 1:00. Some people have reported back that they weren't able to pick a specific cabana, they were just assigned the next one on the list. I hope that doesn't happen on my sailing, I have a specific one in mind :) .

Archived