Spirit Balcony Deck 9 or 10/11

platterb

We will be sailing on the Spirit this fall on the 9 day to the Southern Caribbean. Can anyone tell me is there is any difference in the balcony cabins on the three different decks. It appears as though the balcony is a bit larger on Decks 10 & 11.

Your input is appreciated.

Platter, I replied on the other post, but I will here too. When looking to upgrade to a balcony cabin on the Spirit from an oceanview, I asked this same question here and to NCL direct. I was told the only difference between the BA thru BE cabins was location - the cabins are all the same.

Hopefully, someone who has actually been on the Spirit will let us know for sure. Which sailing are you going on? I am doing the 9 day Southern trip November 19th.

Lib & Dushi:

Thanks for the info. Booking trip tonight and was trying to decide between the categories. After hearing of the possible noise problems on Deck 11 and since we both like to be located towards the front of the ship, it came down to picking the BB on Deck 10 or BE on Deck 9.

Sailing December 3rd. Can't wait.

Archived